Warrock Homestead | Original homestead
Warrock, historic, heritage listed, kelpie birthpldace, Casterton, George Patterson, Warrock Homestead, Warrock Station
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-50578,single-format-video,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-2.1,smooth_scroll,paspartu_enabled,paspartu_on_top_fixed,paspartu_on_bottom_fixed,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.0.1,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-50801

Original homestead

The main homestead at Warrock remains largely untouched. The first section was built in 1848 and was completed in 1853. The glassed in portion of the verandah once had a glass roof to collect rain water for drinking. Underneath the verandah is a 12-foot deep brick-lined tank.