Original homestead

The main homestead at Warrock remains largely untouched. The first section was built in 1848 and was completed in 1853. The glassed in portion of the verandah once had a glass roof to collect rain water for drinking. Underneath the verandah is a 12-foot deep brick-lined tank.

Vintage Machinery – Fordson Major

The Fordson Major got cranking for our open day on the long weekend in June. We are grateful for everyone who has assisted us in getting these classic machines back in action.